Monday, June 13, 2011

Sighs of Relief

The paperwork that is needed as part of your dossier is daunting to say the least. Not to mention the difficulties in getting everything under the sun notarized. One of the things we have been most worried about is our "Proof of Mortgage". Sounds easy enough - right? Yea...unless you bank with Bank of America. Apparently it's a rather long and laborious hassle for most people who bank with them to get this needed document. And its been a source of stress for a few weeks now. So, I decided to just jump in and get it over with.

For those who know me personally - you'll appreciate this. I had two options. Go in all sugar and honey. Or go in as me. I chose sugar and honey - AND IT WORKED. For some people this process to get this one things has taken WEEKS. I pulled it off in one day. My local branch manager was AMAZING! She contacted coporate and took it all upon herself to see that it worked for us. Every day something amazing happens to keep us assured that Sterling is in God's master plan for us. We are SO relieved that this worked for us. I can pick up this document on Wednesday from our local branch - and I didn't even have to break out my "Erin" on anyone!!!

On top of that, we are nearing $2,000 in our personal FSP! So exciting! We still need about $6k to be fully funded but we are doing great being this early in the game.

I ordered the stuff for my necklace fundraiser today so look for info on that coming soon!!!!

YAY! I can actually relax a little now!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm finding it's so much easier with sugar and honey too...and I can imagine we are pretty similar as I can go all "jessica" on people! Just tell a sob story and you can get far!!!

    ReplyDelete