Thursday, June 2, 2011

Knotted Fleece Blanket Raffle for Sterling's Fund

So, I am raffling off two freshly made Knotted Fleece Blankets. All money will go towards bringing Sterling home. I just made them tonight!

The first blanket is 4ft x 3.75ft and has flowers on a chocolate background. The reverse of this blanket is cream colored.





The second blanket is 5ft x 4 ft 2 in and is Tampa Bay Bucs logos on a black background. The reverse of this blanket is black.



To enter the raffle make a donation to Sterling's RR  fund by clicking his picture at the left.

1 entry for $10 donation
3 entries for $20 donation
5 entries for $30 donation
10 entries for $50 donation

The RR website doesn't tell me who donated how much so comment on this post or email me @ ebhinz@gmail.com so I know how many entries to put you in for. Be sure to tell me which blanket you are interested in and where I know you from! This raffle will end on 6/10 @ 4pm!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin. I wanted to introduce myself, My husband and I adopted a 3year old little boy back in October from RR. We live in Orlando! It's so nice to see another family close to home, adopting another beautiful child. Bryce turned 4 the end of March, he is our first child also. In the 7months(today) that we have been home, he has blossomed and is the sweetest,cuties,greatest little boy! Well would love to keep in touch, any help you may need during the process. My email: kalane73@yahoo.com. Good luck! Enjoy the roller coaster, but it's SOOOOO worth the ride! Kim, Tom & Bryce Baumann

    ReplyDelete